In the line with guidance from our professional and governing bodies, as of Monday 15th June I will now also be able to offer routine appointments as well as urgent care.
Please be advised that all restrictions are still in place. This may mean that you do not get the choice of appointment that you would like. Please call on 01793 500079 for an appointment and leave a message if I am unable to answer your call. I will get back to you. Thanks you for your patience and understanding.
As of 1st June, we are please to announce that we are now able to provide face to face consultations, but for Urgent cases only.
There will be a telephone triage system first to determine the need for an urgent consultation, and you will only be able to attend once you are invited to do so.
Please call for opening hours as these will not be as they used to be.
Please call for availability due to current changes.
Return to face to face consultations
- You will be called on the day of your appointment to be screened for Covid-19 symptoms
- Please wait in your car/outside until it is time for your appointment
- Do not enter surgery early or late to avoid crossover of patients
- Please do not bring guests with you to your appointment
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry to the surgery
- Come directly upstairs to me and wait on the designated chair
- Please wear a face covering to your appointment. If you don’t have one you can purchase one from me for £1. This will be added onto the treatment cost at the end.
- I will be wearing PPE
- I will have a “work uniform” which will be worn at work only, not to travel to and from work.
- Please bring your own shorts or comfortable clothing with you. I will not be providing gowns.
- Please leave all accessories such as watches and jewellery at home.
- There will be gaps between each patient to allow for cleaning, PPE disposal and to reduce patient crossover.
- Please leave the building immediately after your treatment.
- If you need to use the Surgery Wash Room, please use good hand hygiene, and be mindful of the fact that all patients of the surgery can use it. Please use it at your own risk.
- Whilst every effort has been made to minimise risk with face to face consultations, please be aware that the risk has not been eradicated completely.
If you, or a member of your household, have symptoms of Covid-19 then do NOT enter the building.